Sunday, January 18, 2015

You cannot make a Million Dollars over night.

You cannot make a million dollars , over night . That is a dream that just will not happen .
However , you can make ten percent every month . Now , that is a fact ! There are stocks , close end funds and funds that do pay monthly dividends . They are not hard too find , I hate to sound like a broken record , but just Google it .

And there you go . It will bring up a list of different web sites that has the stock symbols . I am not going too do the work for you . I am letting you know how to get the info . It is just that easy . I know it is hard for people too invest . How many people save money ? By putting money in a savings account ?

I want to help you good people , to make enough a money so you can have the life you want . And the life for your family .

Thank you for your time . And I will post more and release more info on investing and savings.
Mike Lunsford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here