Saturday, January 17, 2015

Learn how too Invest

To invest , you have to follow a plan. I call the plan a road map. Not everyone , can stick with it . But if you are strong enough and can see the big picture . The pay off is well worth it in the end . And it is up to you , to factor in where you want to be in years .

What is the age you want to be , when you can stop going to work ?  45 ? 55 ? 65 ?  That is is up to the investor . And what do you invest in ? Once again , that is up to you the Investor . There are a lot of different ways to invest. Here on Lunsford Investments , I will show you how I invest. And what I invest in.

As I already posted , I bought Gold and Silver coins aka rounds , and Bars . I also buy REIT's , shares of Stocks . And on that note I love Oil Stocks. I also have a savings accounts , with three different banks. Two different IRA's , a Money Market account .

I have learned that , you need to save money too. You have to have cash in the bank, that is a fact of life . Just think if you find that investment that you cannot pass up . You have too have cash .
Now , here is another way I invest in , I buy old comics that are signed buy the artiest . With papers .

Here in the next few post , I will go in more detail about my different ways to invest.
Thank you for your time.
Mike Lunsford

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here