Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The New Lunsford Investments

Hello , my name is Mike Lunsford.
I started Lunsford Investments just over 5 years ago . And I have changed some things since then. Yes , the company is a Holding company . However , at first I was holding just stocks . Now , I have shifted and added Oil Shares of different companies. Along with REIT's and I have also learned that , I have to have capital on hand . However , I put some capital in Gold and Silver.

I also set up , a Money Market Account and Business Savings accounts. In these days , our holdings cannot be so wide spread out . My goal is too increase the assets , in soft, hard and fixed. The more I can turn to these assets . The stronger the company can grow. Now I am looking at Closed End Cash Funds as well . As Time passes , I believe that not only can I gain ground in our holdings but increase the monthly profits .

Thank you for your time.
And Follow Lunsford Investments
Mike Lunsford

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here