Saturday, January 17, 2015

Investing in Comics

Comic books , was my very first Investment . When I was a young boy . I did not even know I was Investing . Through the years I gave away some of my books . But I keep the older one's and I am glad I did . Right now , those 18 books that I bought for a dollar a piece . Are worth right now about 2500 dollars. Now that I am older , I am a little smarter about the books .

Like any kind of Investing , you have too do your research.  So , now I buy books that are signed with papers. Yes , they cost more , however the pay off in the long term . Will pay off. Look at it as art . That's how I look at . Every painting the artiest signs , right ? Well , it is the same idea. Here are a few of the books I have invested in .




No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here