Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Regal Cinemas


Regal Cinemas is now part of Lunsford Investments.

Now , that I own shares of Regal Cinemas , it should go well with my Disney , Marvel and my WWE stock.


These stocks are the Start of Lunsford Entertainment.

Yes , which is part of my Blog Sites. The plan is to get Lunsford Investments , rolling from my Stocks and from my Blogs. On a side note , if only Fat Man and Little Willie , could do the samething , if they could then they would have by now.


Now back my Business Plan.

LunsfordMD , Stocks well be named soon . So will Sports World and TNA Sports. And the rest of the Blogs will be part of the Lunsford Investment Group.


Their will be Resturant Companies , Retailers , Food , Travel and Hotel companies part of the Group .


No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here