Monday, September 21, 2009

Disney is now part of Lunsford Investments


Disney is now part of of Lunsford Investments. I am glad to say that it is a small world after all.


Recap on Lunsford Investments. WWE , WAT, WMT , MVL , and RCL. With a 401k , and a Money Market Account.


What is next for Lunsford Investments ? Well , I am looking at ETF, more stocks to purchase.


Lunsford Investments , have been looking into strong company's to Invest in . I will break the Group into parts. With a Entertainment Companies, WWE , MVL , and Disney. These stocks , are the first in the Entertainment.


Travel , RCL and other compaines will be placed in the Travel group. Such as CCL.


Tech Stocks are coming soon nto the group aswell. And I am looking into more Retail Companies , to go with WMT , such as JCP , and Target.


And ETF's I will set up groups in same way. I am also looking into Bonds. I know that Bonds are not as sexy as Stocks . However , I think it is a good move toward Bonds aswell with the stocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here