Sunday, September 13, 2009

How Do I make a Million Dollars ?

How Do I make a Million Dollars ?

That is a question that I have been asking myself for a long time . Well , I wish I had the answer. To it. I am not going to say invest your money. Or start your own business.

Because everyone will say that. What I will say , do not give up . In whatever your dream maybe. Take time to and plan . Join a group of people that share the same dream . Network , yourself. I do not have a million dollars. I do stay on the track , and I do adjust my goals , so my dream does come true.

I read a blog a few days ago , and this woman said that her saved enough money , to have million. The woman said it was no big deal. I felt like picking up my Labtop , and throwing it across the room .

How can that not be a big deal ? If it is not a big deal , then why are their shows on making a million dollars and books.

My dream is to become a rich man for my son. And to take of him long after am gone. Not only that , but to make a real differnce in this world.

Well , work hard on your goals , and you can make a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here