Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Iron Man , WWE , and Walmart Triple-Threat


Iron Man , WWE , and Walmart Triple-Threat

Now that Lunsford Investments now owns this Triple-Threat of Stocks. Lunsford Investments is going to grow far in the Investing World. Am going to put the Smack-Down on Wall-Street.

I just placed another order for all three stocks. Lunsford Investments , has NO FEAR !!!!!!!

I just do not understand why , people do not jump on the Stock Market. It is not hard just do your Homework. The first thing put money into Companies that you know. The reason I picked Walmart , is I work there. And I signed up for the Stock progam. Walmart will add 15% to what ever you buy with.
Ok , Walmart pays their workers every other week. So if you put 20 dollars in the stock purchase progam , they will add 3 dollars to your purchase.

That is how I started. What I do , is buy some Walmart stock . Let it build up to a certain amount. Then sell off half of the stock, and then I will move the money into a Money Market Account. To purchase other Stock, in different companies.

I started buying Marvel , cause I love their Movies. And when I was a kid, I loved their comics and cartoons. So I new the company and I loved their product.

WWE , has the same story as Marvel. When I was a kid , I loved watching the WWE's show. Their again I new the company and I was a fan.

The WWE and Marvel , are both in the Movie Business. And anyone who knows me , can tell you I LOVE GOING TO THE MOVIES !!!!!!

And this brings me to another couple of companies , that will invest in. Disney and Dreamworks and VIACON.

Why all three ? Cause I love all movies. And I believe that Lunsford Investments will make money , on all three.

Lunsford Investments , is putting the SMACK-DOWN on Wall Street !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here