Thursday, October 8, 2009

WAR , on making a Million Dollars.

I have read books , watched Video's. Looked at stock reports on the Web.

And yes , I know , I believe I can make a million dollars in about 5 to 10 years. From investing on the Stock Market. I know this what everone says. However , I already am on my way , to earn one million.

The first thing that , I did was start my 401k account. With 1% of my job income , yes 1%. Hear me out , the next thing I did was take out 5% percent in the company stock , from my job.
So far , that 6% out of my pay-check. Which my company adds 15% per investment. For example with every 40 dollar's I invest with in the Company stock adds 6 dollars. That is a win win for me. Now , at the end of the year , my company will add 15% on to my 401k. That right is a win win for me as-well.

Now , was this enough for me ? No it is not. So , I started buying Silver Proof Coins , and Gold. I did that for a year. And Now is that enough ? No it is not .

Then I opened open up , a stock account with sharebuilder . And I have set it up my
automatic investment plan . Which I have set to buy 7 stocks a week. At which whatever dollar amount I want to invest with.

Now , is this enough ? No not yet . However , I am almodt their . Now , I have the tools , I need to learn the market. And pick and choose which companies to buy . Like I wrote , I have read books on investing . And they all say to buy Mutual Funds . Why ? My guess is that is how they make a living .
But they all say that Mutual Funds , hold about 1000 Companies in the Funds. Hmmmm , now is these Mutual Funds , spead out your money into different companies . Then why cannot I do the samething ?

The answer is Yes , I can !!!!!! Just like Obama said.
So , I have set my automatic investment plan set on about 10 differnt companies. WWE , WMT , Nike , RCL , and others like Waters.

And my map of my plan , is to buy atleast buy 10 shares from each company . Then I have another set of companies that I automatic investment in . Such as Coke , Coors , and RGC.

Now , that is set up . I have another part of my strategy . ETF's , that is part two of the War. Part three of the strategy are Bonds . And of course my Money Market Account , along with a savings account and a High Yeild Checking Account.

The War , I started on making a Mikkion Dollars is set in play . And I will fight this War till I win.
After all I have only one Life to Live , and By God I will fight to win the War.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here