Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Go to WAR with NO FEAR

NO FEAR , Like 50 Cent said , Get Rich or Die Trying.

I have NO FEAR , I want to leave my mark on our world . And when I look back from my death bed , I want to be able to smile. For knowing that I helped make a diffence in our world.

To be able to leave my only son , everything that matters in our world. Pride , strength , and will to fight back , when the world brings the fight to you.

Just each and everyone of us has to do . We fight to keep going , and we have to take the hits . No matter how much they hurt us. We have to keep moving forward.

Stand your ground , fight with everything that you have . Learn as much as you can . Life is not albout money and your bank account. It is your will to do more with what you got , to turn your true investment your life , into a great return .

Life is the WAR , the Money part is the Battle .

Fight Hard for Both !

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here