Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Battle Plan to make a Million Dollar's

Here at Lunsford Investments , the battle plan is to make a million dollar's .
As soon as I can. I do not claim to be the next Warren Buffet. And if I had all the answers , I would already have millions of dollar's .

So , let me explain my battle plans .
First step , I started my buying Wal-Mart Stock , from my paycheck. Which Wal-Mart adds 15%. So , infact Lunsford Investments already makes a profit of 15%.

2nd step , I opened up my 401k plan , from work. Which again I earn another 15%.
The 401k plan is not a sexy path to make a million dollar's. However , I the money is Invested every paycheck , and the it is a tax break every paycheck .

3rd step , I bought some Silver Proof Coins and Gold. The Silver and Gold Investment is good , but not much of a return on the Investment . However , if I would have bought Gold years ago , then Lunsford Investments , would be closer to the million dollars. Which could be the same if I , started buying stocks earlier aswell.

4th step , I opened up a free checking account . I know the free checking account will not make Lunsford Investments any money. But , it is used as a tool to move money . Which will be covered in Step 5.

5th step , I opened a Money Market account through ShareBuilder ING.
ShareBuilder , is a side company owned by ING , which is used to buy Stocks. Now , that I have a ShareBuilder account , I earn interest on the Money Market Account , which is better than a Saving's account at the Local Banks.

Now , for the best part of ShareBuiler. In Step Six.

6th Step , I signed up for Automatic Investment Plan , with ShareBuilder. Which I buy Stock every week.

7th Step , I set up the AIP , to buy different Sector's of Company's four times a mth. Such as week 1 , I buy Entertainment Company Stock.


  1. Regal Entertainment Group
  2. WWE
  3. Disney
  4. Marvel

Week 2 Teck

  1. Waters
  2. Verizon
  3. Leap ( Criket )
  4. Sprint

Week 3 Retail

  1. Target
  2. Nike
  3. JCPenny
  4. Wal-Mart

Week 4 Travel and Hotel

  1. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
  2. Wyndham Worldwide Corp
  3. Starwood Hotels & Resorts
  4. Host Hotels & Resorts Inc
  5. Carnival Corp

Week 5

  1. Coke
  2. Pepsi Co
  3. Pepsi Bottling Group
  4. Coors
  5. Darden

I have my AIP , set up like a Mutual Fund. I got the idea after reading the investing books that I bought. Almost every book said that the only way to make a million dollars , from investing in stocks . Is from a Mutual Funds . So , I just set up my own kind of Mutual Fund . In my own way .

8th step , I opened a Saving's Account with ING , which has a nice Interest rate. And again I know that a Saving's Account is not a Sexy Investment. However , ING added 25 dollars to my account and they gave me a week in Free Real Time Trades. So , in my eyes that was a good return on my Investment.

I will add more steps , later .

Now , Lunsford Investments is not earning 30% on my returns , like Warren Buffet.

Yet , if my math is right . I am earning about 12 to 15% , from my returns.

This the first wave of the Battle , on the War . To make a Millon Dollar's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here