Monday, February 22, 2010

Holding Company in Oklahoma

Lunsford Investments , goal is to help build companies. With one Business Investment at a time. With each Investment , Lunsford Investments grows. I am proud of the company that I have started . And with every Investment , that I make on behalf of Lunsford Investments. I will support each one of these companies , that I Invest in.

By buy and hold their stock , and keep Investing in these companies. Buying there common stock , Lunsford Investments is becoming part part owner of these companies. And as any owner should do , is try to grow there company. Which in part is what I am doing.

Today is a new day , for Lunsford Investments. With trading day over with , my day is just starting . Now , I am looking at other companies and there spreedsheets and do my research. AS any good Investor should do. If they want to be in Business then the day never ends. Just like Gordon Gekko, said " Money Never Sleeps Pal ".

I am a firm believer in that statement. Money Never Sleeps , aalways look on how to improve your business. And that will grow your business .

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here