Friday, February 19, 2010

Doing Business As a Holding Company

With a outlook on Investments. I have changed on the way I look at stocks. For example I was investing in what I call the Blue Chippers. The big Companies that pays a Dividend to their Shareholders.

Now , I am looking at Small Cap Companies , some people call them Penny Stocks. I however , see these Companies as another way to grow Lunsford Investments . In the long term. Yes , to buy and these companies as I do my Blue Chippers.

For example why is Six Flags trading at .10 cents a share ? I see Six Flags going back up to at-least $2.50. So I bought into Six Flags. Another example would be Midwest Bank. Why , is Midwest trading at .31 cents ? Most Small to Mid Cap Banks trade around $3 to 5 Dollars a share. In my opion. There is On2 Tech , trading at .69 cents a share . I believe this company will be like Sirius XM , and trade above $1.00.

These Companies , will grow and so will Lunsford Investments. For a bonus I will add one more to the list as-well, Blue Jet Airlines. Trading at $5.00 and change , I do believe Blue-Jet will rise to around the $10.00 mark.

Lunsford Investments will Invest in small and large companies , now and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here