Friday, April 15, 2011

Running a Holding Company

Hello
I am Mike D Lunsford , owner and Prsident of Lunsford Investments. Based out of Oklahoma City Oklahoma. My goal for Lunsford Investments to grow 10% a year . In our Holdings and with our Profit.

One of the Goals for Lunsford Investments , is to own a Movie Theater. To make this happen Lunsford Investments has to Increase it's Holdings in the REIT's that it holds. The REIT's has a High Dividend pay out , to the Shareholders. Another move will be to Icrease our Shares of Ellington Financial llc. EFC has a high Dividend payout as well.

The next thing to do is to increase the overall Income from Lunsford Investments and our savings. To keep cost down will be a key in keeping on path for this goal. My company might be small and is just a year old to the Business world. However, my drive and real world knowledge , will guide the Lunsford Investments. What will hurt this company , or give it a set back would be making a bad investment. So , with that being said , right now more then ever ; I have to study and plan . Roll with the Market. The up's the down days , weeks , mths. I must not become sidetracted .

If I am , then Lunsfortd Investments , will have been hit with a knock-out blow. By the end of this year , Lunsford Investment have a Increase of at least 10% , over-all holdings and profit. And to keep it moving forward. Playing this Chess game with my future and my companys future is at the top of my list.

THe REIT's that I have talked about earlier , are one of the biggest key's to this whole thing. Holding the right REIt's a long with the right company Stocks , and pairing them up ; to Hedge the Market and our Holdings. To reach and to maintain our movement forward.

I have also have bought Quicken to keep up with all of our statements and read our spreedsheets and ratio sheets. To make sure that Lunsford Investments is and will stay on the right path to owning a High-End Movie Theater.

With everything set in place Lunsford Investments should be able to reach it's goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here