Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Dear John Letter to Friends

This is a letter to these to guys , that I know.

Now, these to guys that they were smarter than myself. Always talking down to me. However, I just smiled and thought , they do not mean any harm.

Well , I guess they did , because three and a half years ago. They stabed me in the back. But , that was then and this is now.

One is a Xray tech that works a hospital , and the other was so lazy that he did not work for about five years and lived off his wife. Which he cheated on many times. That is her problem not mine. Now , back to the Dear John letter.

I tried to talk to you both at different times . But you two guys still acted like you was better than me. Why ? You two did far much worse , than I ever did.
I am not going to spell the beans , well atleast not right now.

I am just going to get the point. I don't care if you , loose your job. Your house your wife . Your money . Or everything you ever cared about that is your problem. Not mine.

I am doing fine with my job. And my Investing. Matter a fact I am doing , really well at Investing.

Which I am very proud of myself , from the all the hard work that I put in to it. And the Joy , that I have from the results.
Well , have a good life. Or have a awful life I do not care either way.

Like Donald Trump said , " When People that you know has , scrwed you . SCREW THEM BACK WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE " !

Boys you have your warning stay away from me and my Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here