Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lunsford Investments has just moved Forward

Lunsford Investments has just moved Forward.

Working for Wal-Mart , I buy Wal-Mart Stock , through their Stock Opp Plan . So I have about 100 shares so far. And I have been buying Silver Proof Coins as well.

However , that is not enough for Lunsford Investments. So I have been trying to find a good way to buy different stock , from other companies.

I have been looking for a while , along time . After I am in a business to make money.

Now I found the right Bank, for me to buy stock through. ING's ShareBuilder. ShareBuilder, is perfect for me.

It lets me buy, in Dollar's not shares. And, if I only want to buy $20.00 at a time . Then I can.
Only four Dollars a trade.

Needless to say I opened account with Sharebuilder, and I bought 10 Shares of WWE Stock.
Alright, do not laugh. WWE, makes money . And yes , I do watch the shows when I can.

WWE stock was trading right under $15.00 a share , so I spent right under $150.00.

And I have now have a way to increase , my Company's Business.

First Rule in my Business ,

MAKE MONEY !!!!!

Second Rule ,

MAKE MONEY !!!!!

Third Rule ,

MAKE MONEY !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdBrite

Your Ad Here